Please note that by placing an order with us you are agreeing to our stated terms and conditions. Please read carefully.
1. Your privacy is paramount to us, and we do not divulge any of your details to third parties. We will not share information that you provide with any other company, and all personal information that you provide is for our sole use.
2. We accept payments through PayPal on their secure servers, via Google Checkout and via cheque and postal order. Cheques should be made payable to Rose Garden Accessories. Payment must always be received before goods are made and dispatched. A contract is not made until Rose Garden Accessories confirms your order, price and despatch information. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
3. All orders are despatched via Recorded Delivery or insured Special Delivery for security and speed. Rose Garden Accessories cannot be held responsible for any failure by Royal Mail to deliver the package or for any failure by the recipient to accept delivery.
4. All items are individually handmade and may therefore differ very slightly from that shown. The photographs shown on this site are a representation of finished articles.
5. All web site design, text, graphics, product designs, photographic reproductions, the selection and arrangement thereof (excluding editorial media or press photos), and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this web site are copyright of Rose Garden Accessories and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. All rights reserved. Materials and designs from this site may NOT be copied, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Unauthorised use or copying of designs will violate copyright and trademark laws and could result in criminal or civil action.
6. All statements and information contained on this site are believed to be correct and are stated in good faith. However, Rose Garden Accessories shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from inaccuracies. We do not endorse any external organisations that may be accessed from our site; we have no control over their services or the content of their sites. We can not be held responsible for silver or metal tarnishing whether sterling or plated. Plated items may wear with time, exposing the base metal. We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions, metal or otherwise. All items are constructed from wire and glass crystals and material, and may have small objects or sharp parts. Care must be taken when handling, wearing and using such items. Rose Garden Accessories does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage arising from the misuse or negligent supervision of such items. In particular, such items are not toys and are unsuitable for small children and should be kept out of reach and fully supervised at all times.